I am really grateful to Dulcy Singh (https://dulcyblogs.wordpress.com/) for nominating me! Check out her blog, she has great content! I am a huge fan of her stories.
I started this blog a month ago and this is my first award nomination! I am genuinely so excited, grateful and honored.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of you amazing bloggers who have taken the time to read my content and for your support throughout. I am very new to blogging and nothing is more encouraging than your reinforcement.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions given to you
- Nominate 11 bloggers
- Ask your nominees 11 questions
- Notify your nominees once you have uploaded your post
Here are the answers to the questions I was asked:
- Do you like stories? I read my first novel at the age of 8, since then, stories and books have been my accomplices!
- Which Country do you belong to? As a child, I have relocated a lot due to my parents’ jobs so I like to think of myself as belonging to all those countries. But, my nationality is Indian.
- When is your birthday? 28 April
- Suggest a story theme. Newton’s third law of motion as a law of the universe or the Butterfly Effect!
- What inspired you to write blogs? I have been writing for quite some time but I was never one to share it with others. During the lockdown imposed in my nation during the pandemic, I started it as a way to express my thoughts and ideas and connect with people around even when I was isolated.
- If you had a wish what would it be? An opportunity to travel the world and witness all the cultures globally!
- Describe yourself. A radiant spirit with a thirst for adventure and an urge to travel!
- What is your favourite place that you want to visit again? Italy. The ancient Romans built one of the greatest empires in world history. Although, I have been there once, I hope to visit it again someday. The people and the culture is to die for!
- One weakness you want to overcome. I am either overly emotional or detached and aloof. I would like to find a balance between the two.
- What were your learnings from the pandemic? I can thrive with simply my company. I was never good at being alone, but I grew to enjoy it! I also learned how to bake. (PS. I baked a marble cake today!)
- Your favourite song/quote? Quote: “If you don’t like the hand fate has dealt you with, you fight for a new one.” Song: Fix you by Coldplay.
- Ingrid https://experimentsinfiction.com/
- Suzette Benjamin https://suzetteb.home.blog/
- Cheryl https://gulfcoastpoet.com/
- Nawazish https://thelighteningbug.wordpress.com/
- Harsh Kumar https://caringraphy.wordpress.com/
- Radhika https://radhikasreflection.wordpress.com/
- Agirlwhowrites https://storyofaayablog.wordpress.com/
- thebibliophilewriter https://itsthebibliophile.wordpress.com/
- Cindy Georgakas https://uniquelyfitblog.com/
- Yash Dadlani https://thehalfbakedanalyst.wordpress.com/
My questions for the nominees:
- What is your favourite book?
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
- What did you want to be as a child and what did you end up becoming/want to be now?
- Do you believe in fate and the Universe?
- What is the first thing you think of when you wake up?
- What drives you to push through everyday?
- What does success mean to you?
- Your greatest regret?
- What is your favourite ice cream flavor?
- Are you happy?
- What is your favourite TV show?
Once again, thank you so much, Dulcy!
A huge shoutout to all of you for supporting me throughout!